We’re IQ – one of Canada’s leading home insurance providers, serving customers across Canada. Our vision is to be every Canadian’s first choice – and earning their trust by providing great value and service. And we’re attracting great people to join our team – those who are eager to assist customers and are driven to succeed.
If you would like to apply to a job, read the posting instructions carefully, and then submit your application directly to email@example.com.
We're sorry, we are not able to respond to Careers enquiries by phone; please direct all enquiries to the email address listed above.
Broker ACCOUNT MANAGER
As the Broker Account Manager, you’re committed to a career in the P&C Insurance sector and you thrive in a busy office with a strong sales culture. Supported by an integrated team, you focus on products and service by a consultative sales approach, then matching customer needs to our markets. We care about client convenience, so online and call center is our model.
We’re growing – and looking for talent! At iQ, you will enjoy working in an energetic and supportive team environment. Leads are provided – so the Broker Account Manager is freed to focus on a consultative selling approach to clients across Canada. This position will appeal to those who can build relationship, have a strong sales acumen, as well as a keen desire to earn variable compensation on top of a generous monthly salary.
Reporting to the Office and Sales Manager, the Broker Account Manager is responsible for building client relationships and achieving sales and production targets in the selling of mainly Home Insurance.
This role will encompass in part, the following:
• Consult and close IQ clients on Home Insurance with some private Auto
• Achieve sales targets, KPIs and goals in alignment with IQs value proposition
• Liaise with our markets, mortgage brokers, and appraisers while brokering Home Insurance transactions
• Adhere strictly to company/insurance processes while providing exceptional customer service
Here’s what you bring:
• 1+ years’ experience in Insurance sales; experience in selling multiple Insurance markets is an asset,
• Willing to take the necessary steps/exams to become licensed in all provinces where iQ does business
• Desire to grow your career in Insurance and Sales
• Work enthusiastically within a team environment
• Proven track record in a sales and business development
• Results oriented with a can do attitude
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, an active listener
• Ability to explain insurance information in a common language
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
Educational and experience requirements:
Level One Licence or better; experience in other jurisdictions a definite asset; excellent communication skills
• A Great Culture! We have an energetic and fun environment at our convenient transit-friendly location
• Competitive pay and benefit package
• Great work/life balance, and convenient Monday – Friday schedule
If you’re a good match, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org